Monday, May 30, 2016

Journaling has never been something that I am comfortable with, but I would like to start, I am going to start at least a sentence here and a sentence there.  Instead of always being afraid that I won't make sense, or flow right. So here I go...

Today is Memorial Day and I didn't go visit Bralyn, it was too painful. So I shoved my pain deep down so that I could be at least somewhat productive for my husband and my other kiddos. But I would like my boy to know that I miss him every second of every day and that I am thankful for him serving our family from heaven. I know that you didn't serve in an armed service on earth, but I know that you are in God's Army, and I am so very proud of you!!!

A little about today...
Cliff and Tynon mowed the lawn and cleaned the garage.  Mady joined them and they cleaned off and power washed the back patio.  Then Cliff took Tynon dirt bike riding down to the spill way, while Mady showered and put some clothes away.  I cleaned the dishes and family room and sweeped all the main areas. Then Cliff took Tynon swimming in out lake while I took Mady to get two of her friends.  Grace and Kaycee.  Cliff made dinner and then took Mady and her friends out to ride the dirt bikes.  Kaycee wrecked but she was fine, just a good scratch on her tri. She was so brave.  Cliff and I hung some pictures.

Yesterday, we finished up Mady's room, here is a couple of pics



She is loving it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment